Welcome to Bondgate House
Bed and breakfast in the heart of Alnwick, Northumberland and a stone’s throw away from the Alnwick Garden and Alnwick Castle.
Bondgate House is a home with character and history, superbly located for Alnwick Castle, Alnwick Garden and the town centre. With an AA gold award and breakfast award, Bondgate House is a great place to stay for a longer or shorter break exploring the heritage Northumberland coast and castle, venturing inland to the peace and beauty of the Cheviot Hills and valleys, and close to National Trust Cragside and Wallington. Find out about the many place to visit on our ‘Out and About’ page.
Briefly, Bondgate House B&B offers:
- Private car park, with space for up to 8 cars
- Three individual rooms which vary in size, decoration and character.
- Free wi-fi throughout the house
- Award-winning breakfasts, with the emphasis on quality. We are happy to cater for special diets, with advance notice.
- Comfortable and well-stocked guest lounge
- Delightful walled garden which is a suntrap in the summer months
Read more by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page.
As we have no family rooms, we are unable to take children under 12 years of age.
Smoking is not allowed in any part of the house.